Before you can report your traffic data, make sure you have completed the items from this checklist:
Filters placed ✅
Movements, events, or scenarios created ✅
Widgets configured ✅ (optional)
So what now? Export your data!
Here is the 6-step guide how to do it:
1. Go to Describe scene or Analyze data page in a Camera and click on "GET TRAFFIC REPORT" button
2. Select the report type you are interested in
Not sure which report to select? Learn about the report types you can get in GoodVision Video Insights:
3. Select object classes you want to include in the report and make sure you have selected a correct camera
4. Select which movements, events or scenarios you want to report
GoodVision Video Insights allows you to select any custom traffic movement, any event (traffic condition) or any complex traffic scenario for your reports.
5. Select a time range and specific parameters for your report
For a TMC report, you can choose the time unit to adjust the granularity of the data. In case of a Saturation flow report, parameters defining the freeflow interval duration can be adjusted.
6. Click the “Get report” button
After clicking the “Get report” button, the report will be generated in a matter of minutes, depending on the length of the reported interval. You will find the freshly generated report under the Traffic exports page.
Traffic export page compiles all reports and Vissim models for a given Camera group in one place. Use the active buttons to download the reports anytime, send them by e-mail or delete the unnecessary ones. The files in the list can be also filtered by a specific Camera.