Almost everything in Video Insights can be exported, including graphs and visual maps. GoodVision provides various types of tabular data reports including standard traffic movement counts, Origin-Destination matrices and detailed vehicle lists with detailed behavioral characteristics of each vehicle.
Report 1: Traffic Movement Counts (TMC Report)
TMC report offers consolidated and accurate information of your travel volumes on all your traffic movements on the road, intersection or a roundabout. It combines three dimensions of the data:
- Traffic movement - your traffic movements selected for generating the report (you can choose all movements, events and scenarios)
- Time interval - time unit which you have selected when generating the report (you can select time unit between 1 sec to 24 hours)
- Traffic object class - vehicle classes and pedestrians selected for the report (you can choose all of them at once without limitation)
This report provides separate traffic volumes per each interval/movement/class as well as sub-totals and totals per whole movement, all vehicle classes, etc.
TMC report can be generated for multiple traffic movements at once, where movement-specific TMC tables will appear as separate sheets in the Excel report.
Report 2: Vehicle List (Intrusions Report)
Vehicle list report captures every single vehicle, bicycle or pedestrian passing through your traffic movement on the junction or the sidewalk (gate, turn, custom O-D movement, ..). In addition, it provides following detailed behavioral traffic metrics:
Example: a traffic movement is defined as the passage from LINE 1 to LINE 2
- Entry Time - a timestamp of entering into the movement - passage through LINE 1
- Exit Time - a timestamp of exiting the movement - passage through LINE 2
- Class - class of the traffic object (car, van, pedestrian, ...)
- Time Gap - a headway time between the fronts of two consecutive vehicles
- Travel Time - a time that a vehicle spent to move from entry to the exit
Vehicle list report can be generated for multiple traffic movements at once, which will appear as separate sheets in the Excel report.