Saturation flow report describes the number of passenger car units (PCU) in a dense flow of traffic for a specific intersection capacity and time of the traffic signals.
There are multiple metrics defined in the Saturation Flow report:
- Freeflow reading - each reading for saturation flow calculation
- Start of full demand - start of the reading for saturation flow calculation
- End of full demand - end of the reading for saturation flow calculation
- Duration - duration of the reading for saturation flow calculation
- Time gaps - minimum, maximum and average time gaps between the vehicles (in seconds)
- Traffic Volumes - multi-modal traffic volumes in each of the readings
- Total PCU - total passenger car units in each of the readings
- Saturation Flow per Reading - saturation flow calculated in each of the readings
- Total Saturation Flow - total saturation flow calculation for the selected lane
First page of the saturation flow report is the header with information about the camera, monitored interval and conditions for saturation flow calculation. Next sheets present the saturation flows for all selected movements.
Read about other available reports: