When buying credits or subscribing to one of the GoodVision Vault plans, you are selecting between payment methods - credit card or Paypal.
When selecting a credit card as a payment method, we want to prevent fraud in online credit and debit card transactions. Therefore, we require the security protocol 3D Secure authentication also known as a payer authentication.
In practice, the 3D Secure authentication process looks as follows:
- You enter the credit or debit card information in the application payment form
- GoodVision Video Insights application contacts a directory server and gets the message whether the card is registered in the 3D Secure program
- 3D Secure dialog window appears where you need to authenticate yourself to the issuing bank by entering the password or a one time PIN (usually sent via SMS)
- The result of the 3D Secure authentication goes to GoodVision Video Insights application and then we submit transaction details to the acquiring bank
- The transaction is then authorized by the acquirer
- Finally, you can see the response whether the transaction was successful or failed